It is by standing up for the rights of girls and women that we truly measure up as men.
Archbishop Desmond Tutu. 1931 -. South African human rights defender.
For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s own chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
Nelson Mandela. 1918 – 2013. Anti-apartheid revolutionary, President of South Africa from 1994 – 1999.
Human trafficking is an open wound on the body of contemporary society, a scourge upon the Body of Christ …. It is a crime against humanity.
Pope Francis. 1936 – . Current Pope of the Roman Catholic Church.
It ought to concern every person, because it is a debasement of our common humanity. It ought to concern every community, because it tears at our social fabric. It ought to concern every business, because it distorts markets. It ought to concern every nation, because it endangers public health and fuels violence and organized crime. I’m talking about the injustice, the outrage, of human trafficking, which must be called by its true name – modern slavery.
Barack Obama. 1961 – . 44th United States President.
For example, if a sheriff or police department rescues a victim, rescuers can check our Registry for medical personnel or a treatment agency in their state to help and treat the victim.
Be aware that we cannot guarantee that everyone on the Registry is legitimate. If you prefer to keep your location confidential for the safety of your residents or workers, pleased consider just providing an email address and/or website address.
Registrants will be organized alphabetically by state, and alphabetically by professional category.
- Registration Alphabetically by State
- Registration Alphabetically by Professional Category
- Click here to register yourself or your organization.
- Please designate if you prefer to be registered in only one of the Registries, or both.
- Choose one Professional Category which best describes your services.
- Education/Youth Organization
- Law Enforcement
- Medical/Emergency Services/Hospital
- Mental Health/Social Services
- Pastoral Ministry
- Residential Treatment/Safe House/Shelter
- Regional Collaborative/ Task Force/Website
- Include for our confidential records a contact person’s name, contact information, and your professional state License Number.
- Include the contact information that you would like included in our Registry, e.g., your website address, email address, phone number, etc. We will only publish in the Registry what you permit.
- Include one or two sentences describing your work or involvement, or that of your organization.
National Human Trafficking Resource Center (NHTRC)
Truckers Against Trafficking (TAT)
Report by Email: email@example.com
The Polaris Project
Information on trafficking, lists of involved organizations, and a hotline are available.
National Human Trafficking Hotline
This organization will collect information about a case and pass it on to law enforcement. If you are a victim, you can call them for resources in your area. This is not an emergency number — you may have to wait to be able to speak with someone.
TEXT for Help
Text HELP to 233733 (BeFree)
The Blue Campaign
Information and training for law enforcement and the public. This site is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR)
2101 North Front Street, Governor’s Plaza, Building 2, Harrisburg, PA 17110
At the website, click on About Sexual Violence, then click on Human Trafficking.
Truckers Against Trafficking (TAT)
Training by DVD for truckers re: what to watch for as you are on the road. Certification is available.
Coalition to Abolish Slavery & Trafficking (CAST)
Los Angeles, CA
Call in tips to 1-800-222-TIPS
Call in tips to 01800-5533-000
The Lifeboat Project
Restoring to Wholeness through a long-term individualized holistic program. Assisting survivors in partnership with community based programs and selected businesses. Serves survivors of labor and sex trafficking. Residential treatment is available.