It is by standing up for the rights of girls and women that we truly measure up as men.
Archbishop Desmond Tutu. 1931 -. South African human rights defender.
For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s own chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
Nelson Mandela. 1918 – 2013. Anti-apartheid revolutionary, President of South Africa from 1994 – 1999.
Human trafficking is an open wound on the body of contemporary society, a scourge upon the Body of Christ …. It is a crime against humanity.
Pope Francis. 1936 – . Current Pope of the Roman Catholic Church.
It ought to concern every person, because it is a debasement of our common humanity. It ought to concern every community, because it tears at our social fabric. It ought to concern every business, because it distorts markets. It ought to concern every nation, because it endangers public health and fuels violence and organized crime. I’m talking about the injustice, the outrage, of human trafficking, which must be called by its true name – modern slavery.
Barack Obama. 1961 – . 44th United States President.
For example, if a sheriff or police department rescues a victim, rescuers can check our Registry for medical personnel or a treatment agency in their state to help and treat the victim.
Be aware that we cannot guarantee that everyone on the Registry is legitimate. If you prefer to keep your location confidential for the safety of your residents or workers, pleased consider just providing an email address and/or website address.
Registrants will be organized alphabetically by state, and alphabetically by professional category.
- Registration Alphabetically by State
- Registration Alphabetically by Professional Category
- Click here to register yourself or your organization.
- Please designate if you prefer to be registered in only one of the Registries, or both.
- Choose one Professional Category which best describes your services.
- Education/Youth Organization
- Law Enforcement
- Medical/Emergency Services/Hospital
- Mental Health/Social Services
- Pastoral Ministry
- Residential Treatment/Safe House/Shelter
- Regional Collaborative/ Task Force/Website
- Include for our confidential records a contact person’s name, contact information, and your professional state License Number.
- Include the contact information that you would like included in our Registry, e.g., your website address, email address, phone number, etc. We will only publish in the Registry what you permit.
- Include one or two sentences describing your work or involvement, or that of your organization.